Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cleveland!!


Hello, blog readers!  

I am blogging from good ol' Cleveland, TN once again.  :)   No worries, though, I am just visiting for the weekend.  

I am having a great time!  I have seen lots of friends and enjoyed some of my guilty pleasures - actually I have enjoyed ALL of my guilty pleasures: 

1. Dr. Pepper
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Zaxby's
4. Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips 


On the way down here I had a small bag of those amazing chips.  Yesterday I had Zaxby's for lunch, and after dinner I had warm chocolate chip cookies.  and yes, that is plural..... And today I had a dr. pepper.  Could it get any better?!!  


Ok, back to real life.  I have been really encouraged by several of my friends here about my current status and future life decisions.  And I have gotten to have many stimulating conversations with people that I have missed oh so much!!  Basically, I am having a great time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment