Saturday, May 29, 2010

Today is my grandpa's 80th birthday!!!!!!!

Hello, my loyal readers! (and those of you who may be new! or, not so loyal ... I mean, I am not exactly the most faithful blogger on the net .... haha)

This post is going to be a hodge podge of things. I have had a great week, despite a few minor things that are not worth going into, or happen to be TMI for the world wide web. : )

This week I stocked up on a few items ... on of them being contact solution. "Hmmm, that's an odd thing to tell us on your blog," is exactly what you are thinking. (Ok, I told you in the last post I should never assume anyone thinks like I do, but sometimes it's fun to pretend.) Well, my friends, one of the name brands of contact solution was on sale for $7.99 at Wags this week, and when you purchased it this week, you got $8 in register rewards (like walgreens cash/gift certificate to use in the next 10 days)! Not to mention the $2 off coupons I used on top of that, as well as the $1 off now coupon I found yesterday! Needless to say, I made money on this stuff. This stuff that is usually quite pricey! You got it, folks, I AM A COUPONER! New to the biz, I am not the best, but I am having fun and saving money! : )


This week has been one of building relationships. Not new relationships, but continuing to grow those that I already have in place. I have taken my evenings to spend time with some of those that I love and care about, some that I hope is the start of spending more time with them. There is something about relationships that demands priority, and I plan to keep my priorities in line.


I am super excited about the rest of this weekend - celebrating grandpa's 80th birthday today, preaching tomorrow evening, and relaxing and spending some quality time with people that I love on Monday at the lake!!

I hope to have some great stories for you next week!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDPA!!! (ok, so he will never read this, but it's the thought that counts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment