Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ok, so I know it's been a really long time since I have written on this thing. It's been a really long time since I have had the time and energy to write - at the same time.

Life has been so crazy! It has it's ups and downs, for sure. But I really enjoy my life - despite the thoughts that try to creep in to tell me otherwise - I do not need the things the world says I do in order to be happy! : )

So, here's my quick blurb for the day: I am exhausted, and just want to go to sleep, but I am going to go workout with Jillian and Tiff, because that is the only way I am going to lose weight. And I am determined to lose at least 10 pounds in the next couple of months. I just need a fire under me to get me going. (And I am sure that half of a chimicheesecake I ate at lunch is going to help me in this endeavor ... ) AHHH!!!

Until next time, I will try to be as productive as I have been the last couple of days, so I will have more time to write!!! : ) And, if you want to hear me preach, come out to Delta on Saturday night at 6pm at Troy Assembly of God.

See ya Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment